Some of the content of on this website has been provided by outside sources. The Cumberland Community Association is not responsible for the accuracy or currency of information provided by external sources. Any comments posted on our website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, values or positions of The Cumberland Community Association. We are not responsible for the content or the functionality of websites we link to.
Cumberland Community Association respects your privacy.
- Our website gathers no information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. This information is only available if you explicitly provide it to us. Any information you do provide will not be posted on the website without your concent.
- We do use Google Analytics to gather web traffic statistics. No personal information is gathered. Google Analytics receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited and the search terms used. We make no attempt to link these IP addresses with individuals visiting our site.
- The Cumberland Community Association does not use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. If cookies are in use and you have your cookies notification option activated on your browser the system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.) Cookies are used to remember authenticated users if you ask the system to remember your password.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Cumberland Community Association website development personnel who need the information to carry out responsibilities of their job. No disclosure of the personal information you give us will be made available to outside organizations or individuals unless we are issued a court order to do so.
You agree to access and use the Cumberland Community Association website for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statues, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of www.cumberlandvillage.ca. By accessing our website, you agree that you will NOT:
- Use www.cumberlandvillage.ca to commit a criminal offense, or to encourage others to conduct acts that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Post (or transmit) any unlawful, threatening, libellous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable content;
- Use the web site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the web site to upload any content that contains a software virus, such as a Trojan Horse or any other computer codes, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the daily function of the web site (or the hardware/software of any other person who may access the web site);
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any materials, that you do have the right to transmit under any law (or under any contractual relationship);
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the web site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or speak for any department, division, organization, unit, etc., which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes (or violates) the academic/intellectual/human rights or privacy of others; or
- Collect (or store) personal information about others.
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Unless otherwise specified, all content on this website is copyrighted by Cumberland Community Association.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Cumberland Community Association. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Cumberland Community Association be identified as the source; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Cumberland Community Association or our Board of Director organizations.
- Our Universal Resource Locator (URL) must accompany any material that is reproduced without explicit written authorization. Our URL must appear as www.cumberlandvillage.ca.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Cumberland Community Association. We will ensure that material provided for commercial purposes is up to date and accurate.
Some of the materials and graphical elements on the Cumberland Community Association website (www.cumberlandvillage.ca) are subject to copyrights held by other individuals or organizations. Any elements not owned by Cumberland Community Association are subject to the restrictions of the original copyright holder.
Questions/Comments on Privacy
Questions or comments regarding this policy, be directed to:
Cumberland Village Information