The CCA is looking for a new vounteer editor for our community newsletter. The newsletter is printed and distributed three times a year; early September, early January and early May. The job incudes the following:
- collecting stories and information from community organizations, individuals or highlighting events or developments that affect Cumberland residents
- editing and/or writing the submissions to fit eight letter sized pages (2 ledger pages folded in half)
- where possible collecting advertising (according to CCA guidelines) to off-set the costs of printing and postage
- layout newsletter using established newletter banner
- delivery to printer and post office
This is an interesting job for someone who is creative and interested in getting engaged in the community. Please consider making this vital contribution. Email email@example.com if you are interested.